- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- IT RESOURCES
- IT CULTURES
- Raw facts that describe the character of an event
- Data converted into a meaningful and useful context
- Application and technologies that are used to support decision-making efforts
- People use
- information technology to work with
- Information-Functional Culture-Employees use information as a means of exercising influence or power over others.
- Information-Inquiring Culture-Employess across departments search for information to better understanding .
- Information-Discovery Culture-Employess across departments are open to new insights about crisis and radical changes and seek ways to created competitive advantages.
- Information-Sharing Culture-Employess across departments trust each others to use information to improve performance speacilly problems and failures.